The Real Estate Encyclopedia
Do My Spouse And I Both Have To Attend The Closing?
Category - Home Buying Questions - Buying Legal & Closing FAQ's

If, for some reason, either spouse is not able to attend the closing, you should ask your attorney (or the closing attorney) to draft a Power of Attorney to be signed by the party not able to attend.  The attending party must present the Power of Attorney at the closing.

Home Buying Questions - Buying Legal & Closing FAQ's
Home Buying Questions - General Home Buying FAQ's
Home Selling Questions - General Home Selling FAQ's
Home   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Patrons   |   FAQ's   |   Site Map
© 2008 - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for visiting Real Estate Wiki - the leading dictionary, directory, encyclopedia and glossary for the real estate and mortgage industries .