As a seller in an ultra-competitive housing market, you are competing against tens of thousands of other sellers to attract the attention of the pool of qualified buyers. Meanwhile, you have to address your own major concerns: getting fair market value and achieving a fast, efficient and hassle-free sale of your home.
The auction process allows sellers to receive true market value for their property by creating a situation in which buyers compete against each other in one place and at one time - with only one chance to buy. The endless visits to the home, offers and counter offers and negotiations are eliminated from the process.
National Real Estate Auction Corporation creates the ideal conditions to achieve the highest sale price by maximizing the number of qualified buyers at auction through our unique marketing techniques. As a seller in a real estate auction you will enjoy the benefits of a contingency- free sale because at auction the seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale.
An Alternative Way To Sell
In stagnant real estate markets such as those found in Phoenix, South Florida, Southern California and Las Vegas, sellers must find a way to stand out from their competition - everyone else who is trying to sell their home. National Real Estate Auction Corporation offers sellers a diverse and powerful package of marketing tools to sell their property. With our unique, accelerated marketing process, sellers no longer pay a real estate commission, saving six percent of the sale price immediately. The auction process is geared towards the primary concerns of the seller:
- Getting fair market value for your property
- Quick closing with no contingencies
- Seller maintains control of the sale
Are you frustrated with the selling process? Feel like you're out of options? Let National Real Estate Auction Corporation provide you with our marketing program. Call us at 888-228-5470 to enroll your property in our next auction.
Many people believe marketing is about advertising or sales. Our company understands that true marketing involves maximizing and focusing public attention on your home. This generates a high volume of qualified buyers and accelerates the sale of the sale of the property. National Real Estate Auction Corporation has a marketing plan to ensure the greatest exposure for the auction event.
How will National Real Estate Auction Corporation advertise the auction?
National Real Estate Auction Corporation markets your property through a unique concept of a live reserve auction to ensure the greatest amount of exposure to the public in advance of the auction. The program includes: exposure on the website, newspaper publications, radio promotions, trade publications, television commercials and promoting the auction event.
Benefits To Sellers
- Buyers come to the auction prepared to buy
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- Accelerates the sales process
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Requires potential buyers to pre-qualify for financing
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Takes the seller out of the negotiation process
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility