The Real Estate Encyclopedia
San Diego Association of REALTORSŪ
Category - Professional Development - RealtorŪ Associations
In 1878 the first real estate board of San Diego was organized by Cyrus Arnold. It was known as the Real Estate Association of San Diego. In 1905 a new board was formed, the San Diego Realty Board. Percy H. Goodwin was its first president.

On May 27, 1905, the newly formed board joined the California Real Estate Association (CREA), one of the first boards in the state to do so.

The Board changed its name to the San Diego Association of RealtorsŪ (SDAR) in 1990 and moved to its current offices in Kearny Mesa in May 1997. Membership to the Association was bound to jurisdictional boundaries until 1994, when the associations in the area adopted "Board of Choice" rules. SDAR's membership has grown steadily since 1997, with more than 11,000 RealtorsŪ and Affiliate members as of the end of 2007.


Location
4845 Ronson Ct.

San Diego CA, 92111-1803

Tel: (858) 715-8000


External Links
www.sdar.com
 
 
Category(s)
Professional Development - RealtorŪ Associations
[edit]
Home   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Patrons   |   FAQ's   |   Site Map
© 2008 - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for visiting Real Estate Wiki - the leading dictionary, directory, encyclopedia and glossary for the real estate and mortgage industries .