The award winning Norris Group Real Estate Radio Show and Podcast is hosted by author, California real estate educator, investor, and hard money lender, Bruce Norris.
Bruce interviews national, state, and local leaders and specialists from numerous real estate sectors including Realtors, builders, economists, investors, lenders, auctioneers, service providers, and educators. The show aims to educate listeners on current trends, important legislative affairs, and profitable ways to navigate the market. See our past_guests list or our archives for the impressive list of past guests.
Guests have included:
Harry Dent, Author and Economist
- Joseph Magziarz, Appraisal Institute
- David Kittle, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Frank Nothaft, Chief Economist with Freddie Mac
- Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital
- Leslie Appleton-Young, Chief Economist of the California Association of Realtors
- Alan Nevin, Chief Economist of California Builder Industry Association and Director of Economic Research of MarketPointe Realty Advisors
- Rick Sharga, VP Marketing with RealtyTrac
- Dr. Mark G. Dotzour, Chief Economist at the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University
- David Berson, Senior Vice President, Chief Economist and Strategist, The PMI Group, Inc.
- Robert Friedman, Co-founder and Chairman of NRP, REDC, and LandAuction.com
- Nancy West, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tommy Williams, Co-Founder of Williams & Williams & President of the National Auctioneers Assoc.
The Center for Responsible Lending
And Many More
The shows are free and an excellent resource for the real estate industry at large. Shows are archived on The Norris Group website or can be downloaded via the iTunes podcast.