The Real Estate Encyclopedia
What If I Am Not Comfortable With My Real Estate Agent?
Category - Home Buying Questions - Search & Offer FAQ's

If you are not comfortable with your real estate agent or not satisfied with the service he or she is providing, you can fire the agent by submitting, in writing (via fax or by personal letter), your intention to terminate your brokerage agreement.  Make sure you retain a copy of the termination document and the transmittal verification report, showing date and time, if you submit the termination via fax. 

Home Buying Questions - Search & Offer FAQ's
Home   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Patrons   |   FAQ's   |   Site Map
© 2008 - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for visiting Real Estate Wiki - the leading dictionary, directory, encyclopedia and glossary for the real estate and mortgage industries .